FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Click on question to view answer
- I’ve forgotten my password.
If you have forgotten your password, simply follow these steps:
1. Click “Forgot your password” at the bottom of the login page.
2. Enter the exact email address that you created the account along with.
3. You will receive an email shortly.
4. Click change password.
5. Enter new password.
6. Confirm new password.
7. Click on save.
- I can’t log in.
If you are unable to log in, firstly check that you are entering your FPL ID/email and password correctly. Remember that the password is case sensitive.
- How do I register an account with FPLbetting?
1. Click on register.
2. Fill in the registration form.
You must have an account on Fantasy Premier League before you can register an account on FPLbetting.
- Where do I find my FPL ID?
Click here to see your FPL ID.
- What happens when my information on Fantasy Premier League do not tally with that on FPLbetting?
Our system detects and deletes any account which its information (Team name, Managers name and FPL ID) here do not tally with what’s on Fantasy Premier League.
- How do I join a League?
1. Create an account. (click here)
2. Fund your account. (click here)
3. Click on join league on any of the league categories.
There are currently two league categories
Gold League (betting fee $5)
Platinum League (betting fee $10)
4. Click on pay.
5. Copy the League Code, then click on “Click here to join league” below, you will then be redirected to the Fantasy Premier League website where you will input the league code and join the private league.
- What happens if I miss the gameweek deadline?
When you miss the deadline of any gameweek, you will have to join the new gameweek.
But If you have paid and gotten a League code before the deadline, please endeavor to join the league on Fantasy Premier League website before the deadline of that gameweek. (we won’t be held responsible if you fail to do so).
- When will the league winners be announced?
League winners will be announced few hours after the last match of the gameweek.
- Do FPLbetting and Fantasy Premier League share same Deadline date and time?
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
- How do I deposit?
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on the Add funds.
3. Select Amount.
4. Choose your method of deposit.
5. Click on Pay Now.
All deposits made are credited to your account and available to be wagered after the deposit is confirmed.
- How do I request a withdrawal?
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on Withdraw Funds.
3. Fill up the “Request Fund Withdraw” Form.
4 Depending on your preferred withdrawal method it may take a few hours to process your withdrawal.
- How do I receive my winning?
All winnings are credited directly to your FPLbetting account. You may access your balance at any time.
- Do I have to pay any tax or commission on my winnings?
Tax, NO. All winnings are tax-free.
Commission, YES. Commission of 9% will be charged on your winning.
- How is the winning amount split?
At the end of every gameweek, players who finish 1st,2nd, and 3rd in the leagues shall receive the winning amount split the order of 50,30,20 percent respectively.
- How are winners decided?
Players who finish top 3 on any of the league categories emerge winners.
Note: We take the league table literally, In case of a tied point after the gameweek, the top 3 on the table wins.
- Can I change my Team name, Managers name or FPL ID?
Your FPL ID can’t be changed, but you can change your Team name and Managers name.
Note: Any Team or Managers name you use here must tally with what’s on Fantasy Premier League.
Our system detects and deletes any account which it’s information(Team name, Managers name and FPL ID) here do not tally with what’s on Fantasy Premier League.