GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These General Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “T&C”) shall apply to all aspects of use of the website www.fplbetting.com.
2. By using the service you are bound by these General Terms & Conditions together with any other terms conditions that may be applicable for a specific type of service or product we make available, game rules, any terms and conditions and/or rules applicable to the bonus promotions, rewards programs, special offers or any other promotions that may be made available on the website.
4. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Customer and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings.
5. By using the service the Customer confirms that he/she has reached the age of 18 or such legal age as he/she must have reached under the laws governing betting that are applicable to him/her. Irrespective of national regulations concerning the legal age, however, Fplbetting does not accept any Users under the age of 18 and applications from any form of incorporated or unincorporated legal entity. Fplbetting reserves the right to verify any Customer’s statement of age and status, and to exclude Customers from its services, if there are any doubts regarding the attainment of the minimum age required or applicant’s identity. Any Customer using our services, who is identified as underage or who has registered an account with the false information about their identity or status, shall have all his winnings forfeited and his/her (betting) account (hereinafter referred to as the “Account”) shall be blocked immediately.
6. Non-Commercial, non-professional purposes: the Customers interest in using the service is of a personal nature, and is to be used purely for personal entertainment. Any commercial and professional interest is discarded.
7. FPLbetting does not warrant the constant availability and functionality of all or any products offered by FPLbetting. FPLbetting may not be held liable and will be held harmless by the Customer for any damages, losses, costs, loss of profits or any other disadvantage a Customer may incur in connection with any disconnection from or the non-availability of any of the products offered by FPLbetting for whatever reason.
8. FPLbetting cannot be held liable in any case for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the service or by its contents or by the contents provided by a third party, unless they are based on intentional or gross negligence.
9. FPLbetting shall not be liable if the Customer is unable to place a bet due to congestion on the system or any other electronic communication media used for the purposes of betting.
10. All indicated dates and times are based on GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) unless stipulated otherwise.
12. The betting service is available in USD(United States Dollars) only.
13. The Customer agrees that the Company may use the name, town/city of residence and/or the image of the Customer for publicity or our own promotional material. The Company may contact you to provide such material and funds may be temporarily withheld until such time the requested material has been received. The Company would always make every reasonable attempt of contacting the Customer before using/requesting such material (reasonable is defined as three attempted contact attempts by telephone, e-mail or text message).
14. FPLbetting retains the right to increase or decrease the betting fees at any time.
15. FPLbetting shall not be liable if a player who has received a league code, fails to join the league before the deadline closes.
16. Do not play with a Chip (including Bench Boost, Free Hit Triple Captain or Wildcard) Players who win using a Chip will be suspended/deleted from the gameweek league and the player directly below them will take their position.
17. Players whose Team name, Manager’s name and FPL ID on Fantasy Premier League don’t match their Team name and Managers name on the participants’ list will be suspended from the gameweek league.
18. FPLbetting retains the right to increase or decrease its commission fee.
19. FPLbetting takes 9% of your winning amount as commission(which is used to run and maintain the website)
2. If you consider any amend carried out to be intolerable, you may cease using the service.
III. MANAGING AN ACCOUNT
1. Each Customer who wants to have access to services and products offered by FPLbetting must open a betting Account. By opening an FPLbetting account and betting, the User warrants that he/she has reached the minimum legal age for participation. In addition, by opening an FPLbetting account and by placing a bet, the User confirms that he or she retains the legal capacity to enter into an agreement with the Company. If one of these conditions is not respected the User’s account will be closed and all other necessary measures will be implemented.
3. It is prohibited for Customers to buy, sell or transfer accounts to other Customers.
4. When a new account is opened the Customer is responsible for the accuracy and up-to-datedness of all the personal information and contact details provided, including name and date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. FPLbetting reserves the right to close the Account when the information provided is deemed to be false or inaccurate.
6. After opening an account the Customer must keep username, password and/or account number a secret. All transactions where your username and password and /or account number have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid whether or not they have been authorized by the registered Account holder. Any account registration will be subject to KYC processes. The Company shall not be liable for any claims in the event that the Player gives away, tells, shares or loses his/her username, password or account number.
8. In accordance with the legal period of warranty requested by law all the personal details saved in our system will only be deleted at your express request after the expiration of the respite period of seven (7) years.
11. A customer is not allowed to transfer funds from his/her Account to other Users or to receive money from other Users into his Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire user accounts.
12. If a Customer does not access his Account by “logging in” using his Account name and security details for any period of six calendar months, his account shall be deemed to be “Inactive”.
IV. DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
1. The Customer has the possibility to increase the credit balance of his Account with one of the payment methods made available by FPLbetting. The Customer warrants that he/she shall not use the payment methods that belong to any third party. Any deposits that are subject to the bonus promotion offer will be regulated by the bonus promotion rules and may not be available for withdrawal. The Customer can withdraw the available credit balance of the Account using the same payment method provided upon registration, or any other payment method adopted subsequently by the customer once the full and appropriate verification has been completed.
2. Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from which funds paid into the player’s account originated subject to the payment providers’ restrictions. No withdrawal will be authorized if it appears to be linked with transactions predominantly performed with the purpose of allowing the transfer of money from one payment method to the other.
3. In order to perform any transaction, FPLbetting may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by ourselves or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) to confirm the legal ownership and the origin of the money implicated, the identity of the applicant and to comply with the relevant Anti Money Laundering Provisions. FPLbetting may suspend the availability of any withdrawal method and/or the withdrawal function available in your account until the completion of the verification checks in relation to the validity of any of the documents you send and, in some limited circumstances, suspend any activity of your account it may deem necessary should it have reasonable grounds to suspect or establishes the prohibited or illicit activity.
4. In order to withdraw your money, you will be requested to send us a copy of your ID (front/rear). Whenever a transaction is made through bank transfer, credit card or electronic wallet, the first withdrawal request will be processed only after a security check has been performed and/or in any other circumstances FPLbetting may deem necessary (for example, large sum withdrawals). In such instances you may be required to supply any or all of the following documents together with the ID, in order to comply with our security policies:
* In case of credit card transactions, a copy of both sides of the card used to make the payment duly signed by the owner;
* A copy of an official document (bank statement, debit card statement etc.) showing your billing address;
* Any other document that may be relevant in order to complete the check.
Full compliance with our requests will speed up the verification process.
6. Payouts handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed within 5 banking days. FPLbetting does not accept any liability for any delays which may be due to the payment provider. As an alternative, withdrawals to e-wallets such as PayPal, perfect money, Skrill etc. are usually processed within 24 hours from the request.
7. The Customer agrees not to attempt any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposit previously made in his/her Account. Whenever any such event should occur the Customer commits to refund FPLbetting for the unpaid deposits and for possible expenses resulting from the recollection of the misplaced money.
8. The Account is a deposit holding facility, current or savings account or any other financial product, shall not generate interest and the deposits are made into the Account for the purposes of genuine play. FPLbetting is under no obligation to repay money to the Customer as his/her debtor.
9. FPLbetting reserves the right to limit or to refuse bets.
10. Customers who choose bank transfer as their preferred withdrawal method will cover the cost of the transfer charges.
V. LEGAL USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OF ITS COMPONENTS
1. Under no circumstances shall the Website be used for any purpose different from personal entertainment without our express consent. FPLbetting is not liable for any attempts to use the services offered by means or ways not intended by us.
3. Any action aimed to interfere with the normal functioning of the website including, but not limited to, releasing or propagating viruses, worms or logic bombs or similar is strictly prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. FPLbetting may at any time and without previous notice, remove or amend any product offered via the Website, as well as alter available prices where such alterations do not affect bets already in progress.
5. Under some circumstances, FPLbetting may provide its Customers with software designed internally or by third parties in order to optimize the functioning of the Website or to benefit from additional services. In such circumstances the Customer may be asked to accept further Terms and Conditions related to the utilization of the new component. Any attempt to interfere with, modify or reverse engineer any software provided is strictly prohibited.
6. FPLbetting is not liable for any possible IT failures caused by the electronic equipment used by the Customer while accessing the Website or for faults due to the internet service provider used by the Customer while accessing the Website.
7. FPLbetting also assumes no liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-dateness of the information services provided.
VI. LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE AND FROM OUR WEBSITE
1. The Customer may link to our home page, provided he does so in a website owned by him/her, and in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Links may not be established in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, sponsorship or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
2. Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by our partners or other third parties, these links are provided for information only and we do not make any representations regarding the accuracy and reliability of contents available on such third party websites. We have no control over the contents of those websites and therefore accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from their utilization.
VII. TRANSFER OF FUNDS
1. FPLbetting reserves the right to request proof of identification at any time if required.
2. Transfer limits (see below) cannot be adjusted or changed for any reason.
3. Transfer of funds cannot be reversed or cancelled.
4. FPLbetting reserves the right to exclude users from any service at its discretion. If FPLbetting recognizes any prohibited behaviour as a result of transferred funds both accounts may be suspended without notice.
Single Transfer in: $10
Single Transfer out: $100
Single Transfer in: $500
Daily Transfer in: $500
Weekly Transfer in: $3,500
Monthly Transfer in: $15,000
Single Transfer out: $5,000
Daily Transfer out: $5,000
Weekly Transfer out: $35,000
Monthly Transfer out: $155,000
(Can be increased depending on circumstances)
VIII. COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
1. If you wish to make a complaint or a suggestion regarding the Company, the Website or the services offered, as a first step you should contact our Customer Services or send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org. As second step, the complaint shall be assigned to an advisor that will manage to provide you with the appropriate response. Save as provided further under clause ‘3, should the complaint not be resolved as expected by you, a response shall be provided to you through internal message or email by the Customer Service Advisor who will report the final decision to you.
2. All claims and suggestions should be forwarded to the Customer Service in written form via internal message, fax, mail or e-mail. No complaints with regard to the acceptance, settlement or resettlement of a bet will be heard by us if they are not raised through our Customer Services within 30 days from the event occurrence which the bet related to occurred.
3. Offensive or rude language, as well as malicious or damaging comments, will not be tolerated while contacting our staff or while discussing our products and services in any media, social network or forum. Any infringement of this policy will result in a suspension of the Account or in every additional action as may be required in order to ensure compliance.
1. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
1. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
2. In such instances, the part declared invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, FPLbetting’s original intent.
XI. RESPONSIBLE GAMING
1. We believe in Responsible Gaming and take our responsibility in this matter seriously. Gambling should be an exciting pastime, and we urge our Customers to have fun, but not bet beyond their means. FPLbetting is committed to endorsing responsible wagering among its Customers as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment.
2. We undertake any effort in order to ensure your pleasant online gaming experience while playing in FPLbetting, keeping full awareness of the financial harms associated with problem gambling. With regard to the purposes pointed out herewith, we do strongly suggest our Customers to try keeping clearly separate gambling from his/her daily activities; try establishing affordable deposit limits; try considering the lasting time of each gambling session before its commencing; not to understand gambling as an alternative source of income or a way to recoup debit;
3. At any time the Customer may request to our Customer Service temporary or permanent self-exclusion from part or all of our services as well as the closure of his/her account. We will use all our reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with self-exclusion; however you accept that we are not liable if you manage to by-pass our security measures in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control.
4. The Customer may as well request to our Customer Service to activate deposit limits on his/her account, or to modify the existing ones. FPLbetting provides its users with the facilities to set their own limit on deposits on a daily, weekly or a monthly basis. We will use all our reasonable endeavours to ensure the effective enforcement of the deposit limits; however you accept that we are not liable if you manage to by-pass our security measures in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control. Revocation of previously self-imposed limit shall come into effect only after seven days after the Company has received the request of Revocation.
FPLbetting shall have the right prior to accepting any bet, temporarily to suspend or permanently to terminate, the provision of betting services to a Customer without providing any reason.
These General Terms and Conditions are effective from 22/04/2019